We collect personal information from visitors to this web site through the use of online forms and every time you e-mail us your details. We also collect additional information automatically about your visit to our web site.
We process personal information collected via this web site for the purposes of:
- providing and personalising our services
- dealing with your enquiries and requests
- administering orders and accounts relating to our customers
- providing you with information about products and services
You may opt-out of receiving information about our products or services by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Non-personal information gathered through this web site or through other means may be used for statistical research purposes, but the identity of members and site visitors will be protected at all times.
YOUR CONSENT SETTINGS:
These cookies enable services you have asked for or disable services you have chosen not to consent to. This information is not used for advertising on other sites
|- Temporary session cookies are set ONLY for the duration of the visit to the E-comlaw website and are removed at the end of the browser session or after 60 minutes of inactivity.
- temporary session information is used ONLY for the purpose of managing log in processes, for management of user accounts and features, and for allowing user access to website features as well as managing your consent to setting essential cookies
These cookies collect anonymous information about pages you visit. This information is not used for advertising on other sites.
|- Google Analytics cookies track visitor information which may include the time of the visit, whether it constitutes a repeat visit, information about referral sources, and broad IP geolocation. Personal information which may be used to personally identify visitors is not tracked or shared.||YES
These cookies remember choices you make to improve your experience.
|- temporary session information is ONLY for the purpose of managing log in processes and for management of user accounts and user access to website features.
- disallowing temporary session information to be set may therefore prevent or debilitate access to full website features, such as social media feeds and interactive features.
|Targeting or Advertising Cookies|
These cookies share information about your browsing habits with third parties to help make advertising relevant to you.
|cecileparkmedia.com does NOT collect information relating to browsing habits for advertising networks.
Social media cookies
The E-comlaw website includes access to E-comlaw social media channels and also facilitates sharing content on social media, by embedding their channels. By clicking any of the social media buttons, this may set cookies on your computer.
Embedded media and other external sources of cookies: LinkedIn.com, Twitter.com